Friday, January 20, 2012

Worcester Writers Collaborative

A lot of new and exciting things are happening with the Worcester Writers Collaborative (WWC). Next Saturday, January 28th, there will be a group signing at Tatnuck Bookseller in Westborough, MA from 1-5 PM. As of now, I am planning on sharing a reading from MiF. We'll see how that goes. Telegram Towns published an article today about the upcoming signing. Also read about WWC authors and founders Cheryl Cory and Jessie Olson in The Daily Holden.

In other news, the Collaborative has insipired me to work on my next book. I'm currently editing and am hoping on releasing it for summer 2012. I've also kept busy with the Westborough Patch and Story to Tell.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting news about the new book, Michael!

    Just to note, the Tatnuck Bookseller signing is this Sunday the 29th (not Saturday). If you show up tomorrow, you'll have the place to yourself!

    See you at Tatnuck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheryl. I hope all goes well over the next few months. And I've had my dates messed up all week long and now remember that it is on Sunday. Thank you for the correction.

    ReplyDelete