Friday, September 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo

School has once again resumed and it is time for new beginnings. I've decided that this fall I will try something new and participate in National Novel Writing Month.


From November 1-30, people from all over the world compete with themselves to write a 50,000 word novel. The mission of this month is to simply write: not to worry about quality or meticulous details, but to simply get words down on paper and pump out a novel. This seems like a tough challenge. The website has all sorts of motivational pep talks and even a procrastination station. NaNoWriMo is just less than two months away.

For those interested, more information can be found at http://www.nanowrimo.org/  

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool! Good luck! What do you think you will write your novel about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not too sure what I'll write about yet. I'm still brainstorming, but I think have some ideas about a high school kid or something.

    ReplyDelete