Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Alphabets

Yesterday I went to a book signing for Cecelia Lee's book, The Alphabets. I walked through the bookstore to the event room and found a table full of books food, and people surrounding it. I was introduced to some of the other attendees (one happening to be from another town and is best friends with one of my friends from camp) and bought a copy of her book. She casually signed it and returned it to me.

At the party, we talked about summer vacation, the upcoming school year, the school's track team, and our favorite video game characters from our childhood, a semi-unrelated yet intriguing topic. But after nibbling on a handful of chocolates, I had to leave for a dinner with my sister. All in all, the launch party was great and I can't wait to read the book. Good job Cecelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment