Sunday, August 15, 2010

Word of the day: Blog?

I've always thought that "blog" was an intriguing word. It's an odd name for a special type of website.

I love writing and am always looking for ways to write. Yesterday, I was a guest at a local author signing at a nearby bookstore and when talking to the other authors, I realized that blogging is a fantastic way to write. Between this, following my sister's blog, and trying to keep a little blog on my book website, I thought that I may as well give this blogging thing a shot. It seems like fun: writing about something, posting it on the Internet, and seeing if people read it. Even if not it seems like an entertaining way to write. If you've stumbled upon this, good job! I'm blindly stumbling into this new environment as well. I may write about anything really: writing, reading, the day, or whatever else is interesting enough to write and (hopefully) read about it.

Blog- it's an interesting word, but for an interesting concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment